Are you in seminary?
Do you Blog?
Are you reading this post?
Designed as resource for the readers of goingtoseminary.com, I want to collect a list of blogs that will:
- Help those considering seminary by leading them to blogs where they can read what goes on in the life and minds of current students
- Connect fellow seminarians with one another for encouragement (it is always nice to know you’re not suffering alone)
So, how can you get your blog on the Seminary Bloggers blogroll? Simple:
- Comment on 5 posts on goingtoseminary.com
- Use the Contact Form to contact me
- In the message include:
- Link for your blog
- Text you would like the link to read as
Why 5 Comments?
Well, goingtoseminary.com is designed to help people, whether they are in seminary or trying to decide if seminary is right for them. And, while I think I have some good advice, it doesn’t hurt to hear others people’s 2 cents. So, I need your help. Your comments will help and encourage countless people. So, you help people (post comments) and I help you (quality linkage). Win, Win!
That’s right. Drop a lot of comment wisdom and get props by being featured as a Top 10 Seminary Blogger.